- 1. How to get into the program of incubation and acceleration?
- 2. I have an idea, why should I go to IT Park?
- 3. I have a great idea, but I have not built MVP. Can I apply?
- 4. Does the incubation program guarantee the proceeding to the acceleration program?
- 5. Is it necessary for the team to stay on the IT Park territory during the acceleration program?
- 6. What is the duration of the incubation and acceleration programs?
- 7. What criteria are used to evaluate my application?
- 8. If my application has not been selected, can I re-apply?
- 9. I have several projects, can I submit several applications at once?
- 10. How to become a resident of IT Park?
- 11. Only projects from Uzbekistan are allowed to participate in the selection?
- 12. What is a Demo Day?
- 13. Our team plans to attract investment. Can we count on you?
You can get a competent and professional help on developing your idea and create an MVP (minimum viable product) by highly qualified experts of IT Park.
In this case, you can submit your application for an incubation program, where we will help you to transform your idea into an MVP (minimum viable product).
The decision on admission to the acceleration program is made by the selection committee and will depend on achievement indicators of the start-up project during the incubation.
It depends on the project and the acceleration program will be formed individually according to each startup project.
The incubation program lasts up to three months. The duration of the acceleration program depends on the specific project and minimum period of stay for acceleration program is three months.
The following criteria are used for selection into the incubation and acceleration programs: profitability of production, value of supply, competitive advantage, accessibility and etc.
If your startup project is not accepted, you can modify it and submit the application again.
Each startup team can submit only one application for participation in incubation and acceleration programs.
Both local and foreign projects are allowed to participate, as long as they meet the criteria for IT Park’s selection.
Demo Day is the final presentation of your product/service after completion of the acceleration program in front of a special commission, resulting in the selection of the project for further financing.
Startup projects that have successfully completed the acceleration program will take part in Demo Day. You will have the opportunity to attract investments, since representatives of state and private venture capital funds will be present during the Demo Day.